Biologic Vet - Bio Joint
|Availability:||In stock (7)|
BioJOINT is a cohesive blend of ingredients, designed to help activate the chondrocytes (worker cells of the cartilage), and support their effective use of glucosamine in the rebuilding of collagen. Without this activation, glucosamine serves as an anti-inflammatory agent without effectively contributing to tissue regeneration. Supplying 200 mg of MSM, 200 mg of glucosamine complex (sulfate, hydrochloride) and 80 mg of chondroitin per 5 g scoop (used for each 20 lb of animal’s body weight), GMO-Free BioJOINT contains a blend of powerful antioxidants, vitamins and herbs that facilitate a healthy inflammatory response and support healthy joint function. For optimal results, using BioJOINT in combination with BioFATS provides a powerful synergistic support to your pet’s immune system, regulation of inflammatory response as well as joint and connective tissue support. BiologicVET has committed to health Canada’s Veterinary Health Products (VHP) program, in accordance with GMP requirements. VHP ensures that only approved and safe ingredients are used in the products. BiologicVET Supplements are a carefully designed holistic system with BioFIBRE, formulated to work synergistically to maximize the nutritional content of your pet’s diet. Formulated for your dog or cat’s unique biological makeup. Potency and freshness . Cats and dogs love it, they’ll lick their bowl clean. Does Not contain artificial: flavours, colours, preservatives or binders.
You'll see the difference; Your pet will feel the difference!
BioJOINT helps your pet feel young again!
- For dogs and cats with a predisposition to joint issues
- Eases joint stiffness due to normal daily activity
- Helps maintain healthy bone and joint function
- Supports cartilage and connective tissue health
- Supports hormone imbalance, in spayed and neutered pets
BioJOINT provides factors for bone development, building of connective tissue and maintains joint mobility. BioJOINT helps activate the worker cells of the cartilage, and support their effective use of glucosamine in collagen production.
- Lignan-rich fibre provides hormonal support for spayed and neutered pets
- Insoluble and Soluble fibre encourages nutrient delivery and absorption
- Does not contain artificial: flavours, colours, preservatives or binders
- Used and recommended by leading veterinarians
- Meets conditions established by Health Canada, VHP NN.Q1F3
- Organic powder delivery system
- Easy to use: no pills, fuss-free
- Made In Canada