For cats who “shouldn’t eat this and can’t eat that”. GO! SENSITIVITIES recipes were created for pets with specific dietary needs but all cats will love them! Carefully prepared with all the nutrients your cat requires including MSC certified wild Alaskan pollock which provides your cat with essential amino acids for strong muscles, while omega oils help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
This recipe also features:
- MSC certified wild Alaskan pollock
- Cranberries with antioxidants to support immune system function & support urinary tract health
- Pumpkin to add fibre and support good digestion
- Omega oils for healthy skin & coat
- Flaxseed for omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fibre
- Taurine to aid vision and heart function
- 0% by-product meals, added growth hormones, artificial preservatives, wheat, corn or soy
- Grain & gluten free recipe
De-boned Alaskan pollock, salmon broth, tapioca, canola oil, cod liver, pumpkin, cranberries, flaxseed, tricalcium phosphate, cassia gum, guar gum, potassium chloride, sodium tripolyphosphate, choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), taurine, salt, magnesium sulphate.
|Crude protein (min)
|Crude fat (min)
|Crude fibre (max)