Thank you for supporting local Logan Lake! We have a large selection of products and fast shipping!
Go to wishlist Wishlist

Shopping cart

Your cart is currently empty

Product image slideshow Items

  • Acana Acana - Regionals Homestead Harvest

Acana - Regionals Homestead Harvest

Excl. tax

Out of stock
Add to wish list Add to wish list

Acana Cat Food takes inspiration and ingredients from Canada’s vast and fertile lands providing quality, regional sources always delivered fresh without preservatives and never frozen to your cat's dish. Creating a biologically appropriate, protein-rich formula with various human-grade meats, fruits and vegetables just as nature intended. 

As for Acana Homestead Harvest Formula, this food features fresh 65% small prey animal ingredients, 1/3 fresh or raw, cage-free chicken, turkey, duck and eggs. The remainder of this formula is filled with 35% fruits, botanicals, and vegetables such as blueberries and butternut squash. Essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants support digestive and immune health. Additionally, the taurine, EPA, and DHA work to maintain eye and heart health, and the omega fatty acids will make your cat's skin and coat shiny. 


Fresh chicken meat (17%), dehydrated chicken meat (15%), dehydrated turkey meat (13%), whole oats, whole peas, chicken fat (7%), whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole red lentils, fresh cage-free eggs (4%), fresh turkey meat (4%), lentil fibre, pollock oil (1%), fresh duck meat (1%), chicken cartilage (1%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (1%), fresh turkey giblets (liver, heart) (1%), dried kelp, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole cranberry, fresh whole blueberry. ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With natural antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride: 1200 mg, Taurine: 400 mg. Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 150 mg. Vitamin B1: 25 mg, Vitamin B2: 10 mg, Niacin: 50 mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 7.5 mg, Folic acid: 0.75 mg, Biotin: 0.03 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.1 mg, Vitamin A: 1850 IU, Vitamin D: 250 IU, Vitamin E: 175 IU, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11mg. L-carnitine: 50 mg, DL-methionine: 99 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6CFU.


Crude Protein  34.0%
Fat Content 16.0%
Crude Ash  8.0%
Crude Fiber  4.0%
Moisture  10.0%
Calcium  1.8%
Phosphorus  1.2%
Magnesium  0.1%
Taurine  0.1%
Omega-6 Fatty Acid 2.8%
Omega-3 Fatty Acid  0.5%
DHA  0.1%
EPA  0.1%
Calorie Content: 3760 kcal/kg 429 kcal/250 ml/114 g cup